Stone And Brick With Farmhouse Heritage
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine to make the faзade of this traditional two-story home reminiscent of an old farmhouse of years gone by.
- As you enter the home, a sitting room with cozy fireplace is found to your left while the main living area of the home is directly ahead.
- Here, a kitchen, dining room and great room blend easily together in an open-concept floor plan to create a space large enough for entertaining large groups.
- Three bedrooms are found upstairs where you'll find a master suite that's sure to please mom.
- It includes extra details in the ceiling, a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The two additional bedrooms access the full bath just off the hall.
- A three-stall, side-load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1030 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss