Stone and Siding Exterior
About This Plan
- A stone and siding exterior brings dimension and color to the exterior of this charming home plan.
- A two story foyer greets you upon arrival and the great room, with views to the rear and side yard, offers a 12' ceiling height.
- The breakfast bay, and entry to a covered porch creates a bright and cheery place to start the day. Counter space that wraps around from the kitchen provides additional storage and a convenient writing desk.
- A furniture alcove adds space to the formal dining room and a rear entry hall offers storage closets and a large laundry room.
- A second floor master bedroom, with a ceiling that slopes to 9', keeps the parents close at hand to the younger family members.
- This home plan has a full basement that can be accessed for additional square footage.
- Interested in a different elevation? See house plan 3991ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 953 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss