Stone Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- A classic look and a well-balanced design make this a very attractive and interesting house plan.
- A coat closet in the foyer helps reduce clutter.
- You'll find a fireplace in the family room. Windows on two walls help open up the space.
- A solarium-like breakfast nook is created by a subtle bumpout by the kitchen in the back.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with spa tub and shower. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Need a garage? See house plan 21662DR.
- For an alternate exterior see house plan 21499DR (shingle & stone exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss