Stone Manor House
About This Plan
- With a fabulous master suite, a flex room and an unusual curved kitchen island, this European house plan has much to commend it.
- The foyer is huge and wide open to the formal dining room and great room beyond.
- The wall of windows in the huge bow of the Great room gives you wonderful views and lots of light. A wet bar and fireplace add to the comforts.
- In the informal area of the home, the big island is shaped like a question mark with an eating area on one side.
- From here you can see into the eating nook set in a bay and the large family room that has windows on three sides.
- The sumptuous master suite enjoys a large sitting area and two walk-in closets, one of which has a built-in stack washer/dryer for the ultimate in convenience.
- Use the flex space as a study or playroom or any way you want.
- Upstairs, three huge bedrooms all have walk-in closets and vaulted ceilings that add interest.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1026 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"