About This Plan
- The round turret of this lovely European home plan houses a semi-circular foyer on the ground floor and a delightful sitting area above it in the second floor family room.
- Modest in size, you still get the feel of your very own mini-castle.
- The foyer steps up to the main living area with a huge living room with tray ceiling and optional fireplace.
- In the kitchen area, the home can be bumped out to include an optional breakfast nook with windows and doors on three sides.
- The dining room also has a tray ceiling and double doors that lead out to the back yard.
- The master suite offers the same features and includes a private bathroom.
- Use the second floor family room as a third bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 96 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss