Stone, Stucco and 2-Story Entry
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan has a faзade with stone and stucco. A two-story entry all welcomes all and leads you to the great room beyond.
- As you enter the home, you'll be impressed with the large great room directly ahead where plenty of natural light from the wall of windows streams in to light the area.
- The adjacent kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room and leads to an extra space that can be used as a computer nook or craft room.
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite are located on the second level, each with a private walk-in closet.
- A three-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss