Stone, Stucco and Wood Beauty
About This Plan
- This handsome Mountain home plan combines wood, stucco and stone for a beautiful exterior.
- From the moment you step into the foyer, your eye goes to the formal dining room with tray ceiling and to the great room beyond with its wall of windows overlooking the rear covered porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a huge island that gives ample counter space. Open views extend all the way to the great room fireplace.
- In the luxurious master suite, sliding glass doors lead to the rear porch and a box bay window adds light to the room.
- Nearby, the quiet study also has a box bay window.
- The generous loft area on the second floor overlooks the two-story great room on one side and the foyer on the other.
- Each bedroom has its own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1257 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available