Storybook House Plan With 4 Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A wide foyer with a tray ceiling is your first glimpse inside this storybook, Craftsman home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The formal dining room opens to the foyer, making it feel bigger, and french doors expose a quiet study on the opposite side.
- The main living area has marvelous sightlines from the huge kitchen to the dinette to the great room with a fireplace. The giant kitchen island has seating for four so you can chat with Mom while she's cooking.
- A sun room is brightened with light from six windows and makes a great reading spot.
- Owners get the best bedroom on the second floor with its separate sitting area and a two-way fireplace shared with the bedroom. All four bedrooms on this level get to enjoy the laundry room that is just steps away.
- Add the optional finished lower level that is perfect for entertaining or could serve as a deluxe in-law suite.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Deck: 164 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss