Storybook Southern Home Plan with Rear Deck
About This Plan
- The forward-facing gable roof has been drawn by millions of children, offering the storybook appeal to this Southern home plan. The width of the design makes this home ideal for narrow lots.
- The welcoming front porch invites you inside, where a coat closet awaits to take your personal items. The front and rear living space are separated by the kitchen, providing an easy flow on the main level.
- Wrap-around counters surround a prep island in the kitchen, maximizing workspace, and a rear deck encourages you to spend time outdoors.
- Upstairs, the serene master bedroom awaits, and features a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. The second-level laundry closet avoids hauling clothes long distances, and encourages all to pitch in and help.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside down the hall and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12