Storybook Traditional Home with Second-level Master
About This Plan
- This traditional style of home with storybook features boasts great curb appeal. Shake siding and a stone trim complete the design.
- The formal entry and family foyer join together and include a coat closet and powder bath. The shared living spaces are located towards the back of the home to take advantage of any rearward views.
- An island in the kitchen includes a snack bar and houses the double-bowl sink, and a roomy walk-in pantry is located nearby for quick and easy access.
- The open layout allows the fireplace in the family room to be enjoyed throughout the main level.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which includes a full bath with a linen closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 sit across the hall and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"