Striking 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- This exciting, 4-bedroom farmhouse plan features a covered, front porch, stone accents and cross, gabled roof lines. A large, back porch includes a vaulted ceiling and is accessible from three rooms, encouraging you to enjoy the outdoor elements.
- Step through the front entry and a sought-after, open floor plan greets you. The two-story, great room features a fireplace and large wall of sliding doors offering abundant natural light. An oversized island in the kitchen includes seating for three, and the walk-in pantry sits across a powder bath.
- Your first-floor, master suite offers access to the back porch, dual sinks in the 4-fixture bathroom, and an expansive, walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway overlooks the great room, and separates the two bedrooms, each with a full bathroom.
- A walk-out basement leads to a covered patio and features a large, media room, and a fourth bedroom, well suited for guests.
- A private, bonus room - factored into the total living area figure - sits atop the 3-car garage and maximizes versatility.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the basement with house plan 23770JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,348 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss