Striking Cottage with Optional Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This striking Cottage home plan has wonderful accents such as the metal roofing over the porch and decorative shutters.
- Inside, the two-story foyer is open to the dining room that is flooded with light from the dormer above.
- Your main living area is the spacious grand room that is open to the kitchen.
- Homeowners will love the first floor master suite with its tray ceiling and a side door in the master bathroom to the covered porch.
- The rest of the bedrooms are on the upper level along with an optional bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 2 gets extra special treatment with its own sitting room.
- The huge loft area opens through double doors.
- The front elevation is brick and the sides are rear are siding.
- Related Plans: Downsize to 2,397 sq. ft. with two exterior options with house plans 15804GE (same exterior) and 15805GE (wood exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"