Striking Home Plan with Indoor Pool
About This Plan
- An indoor pool is easily the most remarkable feature of this home plan, though not, by far, the only one. The multilevel, curvilinear stone planters gracing the entry facade are also quite striking. Entering through double doors, you immediately face the sky-lit, glass-enclosed pool.
- Sliders in the dining room offer the closest access. You can also get to the water by passing through the utility room, equipped with a convenient shower and toilet.
- Three sets of sliders open the pool to the exterior, maximizing fresh air circulation when desired.
- The covered patio is handy for outdoor dining, while the patio spanning the rear is great for soaking up rays.
- Entry, living room and dining room are bright and spacious. All have 9-foot ceilings and are awash with light from the pool enclosure.
- Kitchen and dining room flow together. A raised eating bar provides partial separation without blocking the view.
- A mess-free gas fireplace in the living room offers concentrated warmth on chilly days. The home entertainment center is sufficiently deep and wide.
- Amenities in the master suite include a generous walk-in closet, private bath with dual vanity and oversized shower. Last, but not least, it's mere steps to the pool.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms