Striking Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Walls of glass in this striking Modern house plan give you a dramatic appearance as well as beautiful views.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the home includes a fully finished lower level and has beautiful slanted roof lines on the sides.
- The open layout unites the eating, cooking and living space into one huge room.
- Want to get some peace and quiet? Head for the den that offers a big walk-in storage closet.
- The huge first floor master suite is joined by another bedroom that faces front.
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are on the fully finished lower level and each bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- An enormous rec room is for the whole family to enjoy.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,270 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick