Strong, Stylish Exterior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Equal square footage on the first floor and second floor creates a home that is large in living space and small in square foot cost. An 8' ceiling height throughout this home plan is an additional construction value, and a full basement offers great storage or additional square footage at a conservative added cost. A covered front porch, a boxed window and brick fa'ade with siding and shutters creates a strong, stylish exterior.
- A very large great room with wood burning fireplace and views to the front and rear yards creates a great gathering space that can offer room for all family activities.
- The kitchen opening generously to the breakfast area and further into the great room offers a continuance space that stretches across the rear of the home.
- A combined front to rear living space of 25' and side to side width of 32' offers a space that flows easily, functions well and is in reality open and spacious.
- A large window at the breakfast alcove and French Doors at the great room offer a wonderful indoor-outdoor relationship.
- The first floor laundry room offers convenience and an orderly transition from the garage to the house.
- A second floor master bedroom showcases a dramatic bath with whirlpool tub, shower, dual vanities and a walk-in closet. Two a dditional bedrooms complete this family friendly home plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 39154ST.