Study Doubles as Main Floor Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A luxury master suite is a main attraction to this 3 bedroom house plan. Occupying a significant portion of the upper floor it features a raised ceiling sitting area with fireplace and a spacious sleeping section. His and hers closets plus a large wardrobe area and a five fixture bath complete the suite.
- The foyer ceiling rises to 21' and creates a warm welcome.
- The living room and dining room are open to each other and great for entertaining.
- The family room is spacious and has a fireplace and built-ins. Counter seating in the nearbykitchen is a nice feature.
- A study with fireplace is spacious and can be used as a guest bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"