Stunning 3-Bed Home Plan with Dramatic Rear Elevation
About This Plan
- An elongated, front porch welcomes guests into a foyer with clean sight lines through the living room and beyond to the back deck. A walk-out basement provides plenty of space for future development should additional living space be required.
- Exposed beams in the living room provide a rustic touch and rest above a grand fireplace. The adjoining kitchen includes a cooktop island, and a spacious counter, doubling as a buffet, sits between the dining room and kitchen.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the quiet office tucked to the left of the foyer.
- The main-level, master bedroom boasts a private patio, dual closets, and a lavish ensuite with a whirlpool tub, double vanities, and a private commode room.
- Across the hall, two secondary bedrooms are separated by a 4-fixture bath.
- Homeowners have the option for a side-entry, 3-car garage or a forward-facing garage. Both options lead into a sizable mud / laundry room.
Optional 3-Car Front Facing Garage - No Basement
Optional 3-Car Front Facing Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front