Stunning 4-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Views from Each Room
About This Plan
- This one-of-a-kind, contemporary, 4-bedroom house plan boasts dramatic, clerestory ceilings and views from every room. An expansive, outdoor space and oversized sliding doors allow you to enjoy an indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- A covered, front entry welcomes you into a large foyer. The open-concept floor plan provides clean sight lines through the great room, dining room, and kitchen. A large, kitchen island supports ample workspace for meal preparation, and the mixologist in the family will enjoy the built-in bar and wine wall when entertaining.
- Your first-floor, master suite can be found on one side of the home and includes a clerestory, vaulted ceiling, access to the outdoor space, and a 4-fixture, master bath with a vast walk-in closet. A quiet den is situated across the hall from the master.
- On the opposite side of the home, discover a second bedroom with a clerestory ceiling, which neighbors the first-floor, laundry room and sits across from a powder bath with a shower.
- Upstairs, a bonus room is nestled between two additional bedrooms.
- A mudroom sits just inside the 4-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 926 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 119' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1284 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss