Stunning 4-Bed New American House Plan with Loft and Unfinished Attic Space
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This is the fourth house plan in our "Upstairs For The Kids" series (see plans 500034VV, 500032VV and 500005VV for other versions of this home design).
- French doors give you entry to the foyer which has views that extend back to the great room with fireplace on the back wall. French doors on your left open to the study and the fireplace in the great room is flanked by matching pairs of doors as well.
- The kitchen and dining area create an open unit. The pantry in the kitchen gives you great storage and the island gives you casual seating, a prep sink and dishwasher.
- The master suite is set off to the right and gives you a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and a walk-in shower with two shower heads.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a third bedroom has its own private bath. The loft is a great space to hang out with friends and the unfinished attic gives you expansion space.
- Related Plans: See the other plans in this series - 500034VV (2,493 sq. ft.), 500032VV (2,998 sq. ft.) and 500005VV (4,175 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Attic: 232 sq. ft.
- Entry: 267 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 297 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss