Stunning 4-Bedroom, Contemporary House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, contemporary house plan illustrates the beauty of indoor / outdoor living. The covered terrace seems a mere extension of the shared interior space due to retractable walls.
- The sun-drenched interior boasts a cozy fireplace, spacious service areas, wine room, and an elevator leading to the second floor.
- The main-level master bedroom is quietly situated on the right side of the home, and features a private lanai, dual closets, and a luxurious bathroom with an oversized shower.
- A second bedroom is located on the main level, and features french doors leading to the terrace and a full bath.
- Upstairs, a bonus room rests between two additional bedrooms; each with access to a full bath and a covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,109 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Framing Type: Truss