Stunning Cottage Plan with Walk-out Lower Level
About This Plan
- Don't be fooled by the simplistic, yet stunning, front elevation of this cottage plan; the spacious interior is full of luxurious features, starting with the vaulted ceiling in the combined great room, kitchen, and dining area.
- A large, multi-use island anchors the living space, and the oversized sliding doors allow natural light to flood the interior, while granting access to the generous, back deck.
- A den, or flex space, is located near the foyer, across from the double garage.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and features access to the deck, a 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet.
- The walk-out, lower level makes this home ideal for a sloped lot. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found downstairs, and are separated by a 4-fixture bath and the laundry room. A large recreation room grants access to the lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,354 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,177 sq. ft.
- Deck: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss