Stunning Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style home plan, with it's striking design, has an open floor plan that maximizes the square footage
- The vaulted porch in back can be seen from the giant vaulted family room.
- The kitchen is a true chef's delight, with views while you cook.
- The nearby tech center lets you keep a watchful eye on the kids while they do their homework.
- There's a quiet study when you want to work from home and tons of storage in the spacious walk-in pantry.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The 3-car garage has an unusual configuration.
- Get two more bedrooms by finishing the optional lower level.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms