Stunning Rustic Home Plan
About This Plan
- Two shed dormers and a circle top window on the main gable add distinction to this stunning Mountain home. This home plan can be built as a true timber frame or can be framed in a traditional way and have timbers added
- This home was designed with outdoor living in mind with two screened porches and a large open deck in back. The exterior features timber brackets and details and a great mixture of stone and cedar shake.
- The vaulted great room has a two-sided fireplace that is shared by the master suite.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to each other creating one large space.
- On the lower level, you will find four more extra-large bedrooms and a rec room with fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,861 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 657 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 415 sq. ft.
- Deck: 568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"