Stunning Six Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- This stunning Southern house plan has it all, from the grand curved staircase in the large foyer to a beautiful in-law suite to a wine tasting room with a wine cellar attached.
- Beamed ceilings in the living room immediately catch your attention and the coffered ceiling in the huge formal dining room is no less impressive.
- Double doors and a french door in these rooms open to the wide covered outdoor living area that has a summer kitchen.
- Send the kids to play in the game room or use it as a living room for the adjacent in-law suite.
- The kitchen gets the royal treatment too with plenty of counter space and an island that seats four or five.
- An enormous second floor holds five giant bedrooms plus an office that opens to the front balcony, and a den with fireplace that opens to the rear covered outdoor living area.
- Truly impressive, the master suite lives large with its own private balcony, a sitting room, two spacious walk-in closets and a spa-like master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,894 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 48' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1004 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss