Stunning Visual Appeal
About This Plan
- Looking straight out of the French countryside, this European mansion has stunning visual appeal.
- Turrets on either end of the home give you a circular reading room off the study and a circular staircase off the garage that leads to attic space.
- From the double doors at the foyer, a magnificent fanned staircase takes your breath away.
- The formal dining room lies to the right and a fabulous media room lies to the left with its beamed 11' ceiling.
- Even the first floor guest suite has a gorgeous beamed ceiling and a spa-like bathroom.
- Kids of all ages will love the game room that has a wet bar, fireplace and double doors to the rear outdoor covered lounge area.
- Most of your family living takes place in the L-shaped open area that has beamed ceilings to unite the kitchen and the breakfast nook.
- On the upper floor, a wonderful balcony bridge with open rails on both sides separates the magnificent master suite from three family bedrooms and a kids playroom with its own sink and mini-fridge.
- Homeowners gets a romantic corner fireplace and a private balcony where you can relax in the fresh air.
- Both the master bathroom and walk-in closet are enormous, with a true feeling of luxury.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,824 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1384 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"