Sturdy Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean rooflines, stone and shingle siding, and massive entry columns define this Craftsman two-story home.
- The formal dining room is found to your left as you enter this home while the main living area lies directly ahead.
- Here you'll find a spacious kitchen with center island that overlooks the nook to the right. The great room flows off the nook and includes a fireplace with built-in book shelves and nine-foot ceilings.
- All bedrooms are located on the second floor where the master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Each of the other 3 bedrooms has access to the full bath just off the hallway
- A three-stall, split load garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss