Stylish Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- An open staircase rail off the foyer makes this stylish Ranch home plan feel even larger.
- From the foyer you can see all the way back to the great room and dining room.
- The fireplace warms the whole area and can be seen from the kitchen too, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A walk-in pantry and big island will delight homeowners.
- The master suite is off by itself for privacy and has a tray ceiling, private bathroom and large walk-in closet.Across the home, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Even the mudroom gets special treatment with its bench and locker area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 991 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12