Stylish Shingled Cottage
About This Plan
- Varied roof lines, a courtyard-style garage and arched window detailing contribute to the pleasant ambiance of this shingle-clad cottage.
- Double doors within an arch open to the foyer, from which one can turn to the formal dining room on one side or proceed to the open living area ahead. From the two-story fireplaced family room, elegant French doors topped by transoms and a half-round window access a spacious patio in back.
- Completing the living area are a bayed breakfast area and a generously sized kitchen with a pantry closet and both a central work island and an angled island with double sinks and an eating bar.
- Set in its own wing, the master suite has a tray ceiling and a sitting area in the bedroom. The suite also contains twin walk-in closets and an opulent bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, you'll find a game room and three suites plus plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Need something smaller? See house plan 1766LV (2,443 sq. ft.) and get a two-story family room and a sunken bonus room for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"