Stylish Shingled Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Varied roof lines, a courtyard-style garage and arched window detailing contribute to the pleasant ambiance of this shingle-clad cottage.
- Double doors within an arch open to the foyer, from which one can turn to the formal dining room on one side or proceed to the open living area ahead. From the two-story fireplaced family room, elegant French doors topped by transoms and a half-round window access a spacious patio in back.
- Completing the living area are a bayed breakfast area and a generously sized kitchen with a pantry closet and both a central work island and an angled island with double sinks and an eating bar.
- Set in its own wing, the master suite has a tray ceiling and a sitting area in the bedroom. The suite also contains twin walk-in closets and an opulent bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the family room. Note the wet bar in the bonus room over the garage and the unfinished storage space off bedroom three, which uses a hall bath. Bedroom two features a large bay window and a private bath.
- Foundation: crawl space