Sun Room and Den
About This Plan
- Small panes of glass fill generously-sized window openings to give this home an intriguing Georgian look. Gridded garage doors echo that theme.
- This single-level plan offers plenty of room for an active family.
- Double doors in the vaulted foyer open into a vaulted dining room with a roomy step-in storage closet to one side. This space links with the vaulted living room further back.
- A 10-foot-high display shelf provides definition at the juncture of the two spaces.
- The living room can also be entered by proceeding straight ahead along the foyer, passing through an arched opening and under a similar display shelf there.
- Banks of windows fill most of the rear wall in the living room and nook. An arched window crowns a wide trio of windows, near a gas fireplace that fits neatly into one corner.
- A sun room and den/home office fill out the opposite side of the of this expansive space, while the kitchen sits at its heart.
- Standing by the kitchen sink or working at the peninsular counter, you have a panoramic view of the entire area, as well as the partially covered patio outside. The cook top is built into a central island, and a roomy walk-in pantry nestles in one corner. A large utility room with a toilet is nearby, along with a door to the three-car garage.
- Bedrooms fill the right wing. The owners' suite boasts two large walk-in closets, a posh bathroom and direct patio access.
- This home can be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility and is also suited for retirees.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,762 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss