Sunken Family Room and a Children's Retreat
About This Plan
- This gorgeous family home has stone accents and two dormers that give it curb appeal.
- Designed for a large family, this home boasts five bedrooms and five full bathrooms plus two half baths spread out over three levels.
- From the foyer you can see straight back to the huge bow window in the living room with fireplace.
- In the informal section of the home, a fabulous sunken family room with corner fireplace awaits your family.
- Even the laundry room is spacious with lots of counter space.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the main floor master suite that has its own private covered porch.
- Other amenities include a huge master bath and walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- The second level features two large bedrooms and a deluxe children's retreat.
- Or you can have the kids play in the enormous recreation area on the ground level complete with lounge and large wet bar.
- Both the library and home office on this level are huge and a private guest suite would make wonderful in-law accommodations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,336 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1289 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss