Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- Step down into your huge sunken great room in this spectacular California contemporary home plan, filled with special features.
- A courtyard area off the kitchen allows beautiful views from the eating nook as well.
- Step down decks in the rear add interest and provide a great place to enjoy the outdoors.
- Built-ins and a bow window in the dining room make an impressive dining spot.
- Tucked away in the rear, the private master suite features tray ceiling, a huge master bath and its own private deck for your morning coffee.
- On the lower level, a media room, rec room and den share space with three large bedrooms, each with tray ceiling treatments.
- The maximum ridge height is 18' 1" from main grade to ridge and 33'10" from lower grade to ridge.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,300 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss