Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- A two-story sunken great room adds interest in this luxurious Craftsman home plan.
- When you need to work from home or have a quiet place to read, step into the large study off the two-story foyer.
- Both the kitchen and breakfast nook are open to each other, forming one large space with an island between.
- A generously-sized laundry room makes the perfect entry from the garage.
- Move the party out to the spacious rear deck that steps down to the backyard.
- A vaulted master suite on the second floor is entered via double doors for a grand impression.
- Three large bedrooms and two extra baths round out this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2064 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss