Superb Acadian House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- The smart interior flow of this Acadian house plan supplies each bedroom with a bathroom and provides spacious service areas that can accommodate even the most active families.
- A large prep island in the kitchen serves a multitude of purposes and overlooks the attached keeping room and breakfast nook. The adjacent living room offers access to the covered porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The main-level, master bedroom has its own foyer, along with a generous walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath. A hallway off the foyer leads to two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A privately situated fourth bedroom resides near the 3-car garage, providing a quiet space for guests or the college student that comes and goes.
- A bonus room rests above the garage adding versatility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 427 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 3"
- Depth: 99' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick