Superb Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Farmhouse features with a modern twist define this superb house plan, where the bedrooms are separated to provide the occupants with the utmost privacy.
- Upon entering, a vaulted ceiling carries through the lodge room to the back covered porch, while an indoor and outdoor fireplace provide multiple options when choosing where to relax.
- The open kitchen boasts a large island, and the adjacent mudroom is where you'll find a walk-in pantry. The adjoining dining room overlooks the backyard and provides access to the back porch.
- Behind the 2-car garage, discover the master bedroom, complete with a 5-fixture bath and pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 on the opposite side of the home share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The second level has a 4th bedroom with full bath, with the option of 2 additional beds which increase the living space by 543 sq ft if finished.
- Related Plan: Get an optional second level with plan 25702GE (2,389 Sq Ft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 10"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"