Superb Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan features a texture-rich exterior with stone accents beneath gable roofs, while a single dormer adds character. Large windows on the back of the home allow you to soak in views of the backyard and beyond.
- The family room, kitchen, and dining room are light and airy due to the open-concept floor plan, and family and friends can dine or unwind on the spacious covered porch.
- An angled, kitchen island links the two adjoining rooms and a grand walk-in pantry lends plenty of storage space. The nearby mudroom serves as a great transition space between the garage and home.
- The light-filled, master suite provides a calming space for the homeowner to enjoy, and features a corner tub, two vanities, secluded toilet room, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Simplify the chore of laundry with a centrally located laundry room, doubling as a divider between the master and other bedrooms.
- Two additional bedrooms sit towards the front of the home and share a full bathroom. Across the foyer resides an office through french doors.
- The optional lower level offers plenty of additional living space if needed and includes a family room, media room, bedroom, and a 4-fixture bathroom. A large storage room is also included.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 253 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss