Superb Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the exterior of this ranch house plan, where three charming dormers rest in the center of the hip and valley roof. The optional lower level doubles the living space and increases the bedroom count from 3 to 5.
- The covered porch welcomes guests into a spacious entry with a coat closet, which neighbors a secluded den for a quiet space to read. The heart of the home is located towards the rear, combining the family room and eat-in kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts U-shaped counters, providing plenty of workspace, and a corner pantry lends ample dry storage space.
- The serene, master bedroom features a walk-in closet and en suite with a corner tub and oversized shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, and share a full bath.
- Along with the two bedrooms downstairs, you will also find a spacious family room, theatre, and computer nook for the entire family to enjoy.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 3"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss