Sweeping Raised Porches
About This Plan
- Sweeping front and rear raised covered porches, delicately detailed railings and an abundance of fireplaces give this farmhouse its character.
- Designed to accommodate a relatively narrow building site, the efficient floor plan delivers outstanding livability for the active family.
- Both the formal living room and dining room have corner fireplaces, as does the family room.
- The large tiled country kitchen has an abundance of work space, a planning desk and easy access to the utility room.
- On the second floor, you'll find the master retreat charmed with yet another fireplace and an expansive bathing and dressing suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,203 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick