Symmetrical Design with Full Front Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The full front porch is accented by slender wooden handrails and columns. The home plan's symmetrical design and central dormer also add to the plan's bungalow effect.
- Family gathering areas fill the main floor, circling around a central stairway. Parlor and dining room are on the right, family room and kitchen on the left. Storage closets, utilities and a small powder room are in the middle.
- An eating bar with overhead cabinets is all that separates the kitchen and family room. Sliders brighten the family room and provide access to a covered patio.
- Upstairs, the home plan's master suite boasts two good-sized walk-in closets, and a private bathroom with dual vanities. The front bedroom is smaller but brighter than bedroom two.
- Access to the large bonus room is through a hallway just past the bathroom, or via a second staircase entered through the garage.