Terrific Northwest Craftsman Home
About This Plan
- With its shingles, varying roof lines and bay windows, this Northwest Craftsman-style design will capture your heart.
- Off the foyer, double doors open to a den, while to the right there is a living room, which continues through an archway to the dining room with its raised ceiling.
- The kitchen, nook and family room flow together, forming a wonderful informal space.
- Upstairs, the master suite is secluded from the two family bedrooms. The suite boasts both linear and walk-in closets, and the luxury bath includes a corner garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- A laundry room, hall bath and bonus space over the three-car garage complete the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 23078JD.
- For an alternate elevation, see 23039JD which features an alternate master suite arrangement.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss