Terrific Northwest Craftsman Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its shingles, varying roof lines and bay windows, this Northwest Craftsman-style design will capture your heart.
- Off the foyer, double doors open to a den, while to the right there is a living room, which continues through an archway to the dining room with its raised ceiling.
- The kitchen, nook and family room flow together, forming a wonderful informal space.
- Upstairs, the master suite is secluded from the two family bedrooms. The suite boasts both linear and walk-in closets, and the luxury bath includes a corner garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- A laundry room, hall bath and bonus space over the three-car garage complete the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 23078JD.
- For an alternate elevation, see 23039JD which features an alternate master suite arrangement.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.