Terrific Storage in Barn-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a terrific amount of storage including room for a boat on the ground floor of this Barn style Carriage house plan.
- There's a finished utility room and full bath plus 9' deep porches on either side of the structure.
- On the upper floor, the main living space holds three bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and a wide, 6' deep open deck.
- A wall of glass brightens the kitchen, dining and great room area.
- The master suite gets double doors to the deck.
- And finally, a cozy home office has an interior window that looks out over the garage below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 3600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss