Texas Hill Country Original with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Originally built for the Texas hill country, this house plan is perfect for the narrow lot.
- Four bedrooms (or 3 plus a home office) give you plenty of flexibility.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a vestibule giving you additional privacy.
- The family room is open to the breakfast area. A nearby door gives you access to the rear patio.
- A corner pantry in the kitchen is a nice touch.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 31141D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,321 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 11"
- Depth: 76' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss