Texture-Rich Ranch Home Plan with Optional Walk-out Basement
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan features a texture-rich exterior and a roomy 3-car garage protruding from the front of the home. The optional lower level increases living space by 1,198 sq. ft. and includes a workshop and storage for lawn equipment.
- The family room opens up to the kitchen, and a large multi-purpose island serves as a natural gathering spot. Sliding doors off the dining room lead to covered deck, also accessible from the master bedroom.
- The pass-through laundry room links the mudroom with the formal entry, where you'll find a quiet study, or bedroom, with a full bath.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which offers an elegant tray ceiling, 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, a spacious recreation room with a wet bar greets you, along with a bedroom and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,214 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,198 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1195 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12