Third Story Bonus Level
About This Plan
- Only 28' wide, this compact Craftsman home plan would fit well on a narrow lot with charm and style.
- A built-in seat in the foyer makes a great resting spot or a place to pull off your shoes.
- More built-ins can be found in the home office.
- Despite its narrow size, the open floor plan makes the living area seem huge.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with two baths.
- Third story expansion is possible if you need more room to grow.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with an alternate exterior with house plan 69676AM (2,286 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 849 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery