Thoughtful Split-Bedroom Home Plan with 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A dramatic roofline and welcoming covered front porch with columns define this thoughtful 3-bedroom home plan.
- At the heart of this home, a vaulted family room, wraparound kitchen, and airy dining space give you complete design freedom. A kitchen island with seating for six makes entertaining a delight.
- The secluded master suite includes access to one of two covered back decks, a generously sized walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in double shower. An adjacent study offers privacy and convenience.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The lower level offers garage space for up to four vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,786 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2786 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12