About This Plan
- A big, bold entry porch welcomes you into this Southern house plan that has wide eaves and a half roof over the entrance to the garage.
- You'll love the thoughful touches that the designer has added in, such as arched openings between rooms and a tray ceilings.
- Even the mud room gets special attention with a bench and lockers.
- The open layout offers views from the kitchen into the breakfast nook and great room.
- A walk-in corner pantry and an island enhance the kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are on the left wing of the home with every bedroom benefitting from a walk-in closet.
- The master suite has the added attractions of a gorgeous coffered ceiling and a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12