Three Bed Country Craftsman with Included Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, country craftsman house plan, clad in board and batten siding and a stone skirt, offers an optional bonus room above the 3-car garage for added flexibility.
- The close proximity between the formal and garage entries allow both to utilize the coat closet in the mudroom.
- An open floor plan combines the great room and eat-in kitchen, where guests can find a seat at the large island or adjoining dining room.
- A pocket door reveals a sizable walk-in pantry for dry storage in the heart of the kitchen.
- The privately situated master bedroom features a 5-fixture bath, with a standalone tub, and a roomy walk-in closet. A hallway off the formal entry leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share the hall bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The total heated square footage includes the bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick