Three Bed Craftsman with Side Load Garage
About This Plan
- A blend of siding and stone enhance the exterior of this Traditional style 1-story house plan. Inside, guests are welcomed by a high entry that opens to an over-sized Great room with tall ceilings and a fireplace.
- The kitchen, with its walk in pantry and island work station, adjoins the dining area, which opens onto a rear covered patio where guests can mingle before dinner is served.
- Nestled behind the kitchen, a generously sized master suite is tucked away for privacy. The well-appointed master bath includes a large tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet with access to the laundry.
- On the other side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12