Three Bedroom Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The symmetrical exterior of this 3-bedroom, country house plan embodies a fairytale, while still offering a functional layout for any size of family.
- The deep and wide front porch is designed for sitting and relaxing, leaving the back porch to serve as a grill station.
- Once inside, a big fireplace warms the living room to the left, and a formal dining room to the right opens to the kitchen.
- The galley-style kitchen connects with the dining room, and provides a pantry for additional storage space.
- The secluded master suite occupies the back of the home, and includes a 4-fixture bath and roomy closet.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a hall bathroom and a cozy den.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"