Three Bedroom Craftsman with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- With a nod to the popular Craftsman style, this house plan offers decorative wood trim and mixed materials on the exterior.
- The home comes with a large first floor master suite that enjoys a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Pocket doors in the kitchen close off the laundry room as a space saving measure.
- The big kitchen island not only serves as extra storage, it has seating for three people.
- The wonderful open floor plan ensures sight-lines that travel from the living room to the dining room and on into the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a hall bathroom and there's bonus space over the garage to be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 597 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 458 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss